3.22.2008

Happy Easter


Happy Easter!!! WE hope you all have a wonderful one.

Saturday we went to Hamtramck to get our Polish meal in at the Polish Cafe and then to shop at the Polish Market for Easter Dinner... It's a tradition.

I put more pictures on flickr if you want to take a look at them.

I want to get the banner done so it's done for Easter tomorrow, so I will make this short and sweet... Have a Blessed Easter from my family to yours!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Easter! Looks like you all had fun! Now if it would just stop snowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to finally catch up and have a quick chat the other day, Jen!! Will update you soon with some more pics. Our daylight savings finishes this weekend so hopefully the time difference won't be as bad!!
    Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!
    Love Bek

    ReplyDelete