9.27.2007

WOW

WOW!!! I feel like I've been gone forever off the computer. When we got it back from the shop it was still not working, but thanks to my brother in law Daniel, all is well now.


Thanks Daniel!!!



So, much has been going on since I last blogged... Here are a few pictures:

Isabelle is taking a soccer class, they don't play games, they are just learning the fundamentals. She enjoys it and it's good excersize. There 25+ kids in the class and she is 1 of 5 girls. Here she is doing one of those allright I did good things with her arms. I got a kick out of it.

It is my favorite time of the year... FALL!!! Time for Cider Mills and Orchards. We went last weekend to one of our favorites, Spicer's and filled my craving for Cider and fresh Cinnamon donuts!!! YUMMY...

Last weekend we went to Sashabaw Plains Nature Center for Isabelle's best friend from last year's birthday party. It was a great place to visit and see. I think Isabelle and Emily were tickled to see each other, since it had been all summer since they'd seen eachother, they were inseparable, wouldn't let go of eachother's hands. It was very cute.

I'm sure there is more, it's just been nuts around here. I will blog more when I get a chance, right now, I need to get ready to go pick Isabelle up from school, which she is LOVING!!!

3 comments:

  1. So good to see you back!!! Was missing all your updates!! Isabelle looks like she is a keen soccer player!!! Josh likes soccer too. He did it a school for a term. Well finally we are heading into some warmer weather!! Well, keep out of trouble!! Sounds like you are!!! Bek

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big! And she looks super cute in her soccer duds! :)
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so grown up in her soccer outfit. Her and Emily have both grown so much since last year. CUTIES. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete