Well, after a week that was only supposed to be 3 days, I have my computer back!!! YAY!!!
Virus free and a new hard drive, so I have to download ALL of my programs and stuff, so until I do that for my printer, I won't have any pictures for you yet.
This week has been nuts... Isabelle is now in soccer so I have pictures to share. It is hot here and I am refusing to turn the air on. Other than that there is no new news... We got the tile for the kitchen counter but now we have to wait for Paul to slow down a bit so he can install it. I am excited about that.
I just wanted to say that I am back, will share pictures with you soon!!! I have parent curriculum night and a neighbor is coming over to watch Isabelle for me, so I need to get today's dishes in the dishwasher and vacuum the living room rug and get ready for the thing at her school. I hope all is well. Take care!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment