9.04.2007

First Day of School


Isabelle had a wonderful first day of school. I had a nice 3 hour break, but it's a lot shorter than last year as I have to take her to and pick her up from school. She had a great day though, no new best friends to speak of as of yet, she misses her best friends from last year Emily and Allea. It's hard to explain how they went to different schools. But I am sure she will do fine. Once again, she is the tallest girl at least in her class, but I think she may be the tallest over all. I have pictures but figured I'd put the video on that I got first. I'll either do a new post tonight with the pictures in it or I'll do it tomorrow. Too da loo for now...

3 comments:

  1. She's too cute! She made me smile during a long boring day at work. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable. Dad and I enjoyed taking you two to lunch after Isa B's "First Day of School."

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!! Awwwww!!! That was so cute!!! Is that your voice on the video Jen??? I have never heard your voice before if it was you!!
    But that was adorable, she was obviously excited about school!!!!

    ReplyDelete