Here's the Week 18 I promised The theme was Moody but this will set a mood for a moody person LOL . Well it's not really Moody but it should set a Mood... for a moody person.... I was inspired to take this pic cause my friend that moved gave me the glasses before she moved and the wicker drawers I have it setting on... My parents got me this very tall bottle of wine from Sam's Club and the colors go then I remembered I had the wine bottle candle holder that I made, my mom gave me the old Wine bottle that used to be in her old house (The house I grew up in) for as long as I can remember and one of my closest friend's mom gave me the candleabra attachment that I put on top. So this mood here makes me happy cause many people I love gave me bits and pieces of its details....
No comments:
Post a Comment