My life is not slowing down and I have not been making time for my guilty pleasures of pictures, flickr and keeping up on the blog. I am hoping to get better at it. This quote is at the Physical Therapist's office that Jack sees when we travel to our specialists.... I took a picture cause I need it as a reminder for life when it gets too much to handle. Jack is doing well, his MRI a few weeks ago was normal and this week it's been 2 years since his last surgery. 3 weeks ago he had a small seizure but he seems to have them when he's starting to have an ear infection. Anyhow we just got back from seeing the neurologist and we don't need to see him for 6 months now. And we recasted him for new braces for his feet that have hinges at the ankle so he can move his ankle now, the botox is working great!!! Isabelle is doing really well in school, she doesn't like to play basketball but she's been to a camp after school for it and from what I understand she's really good. Anyhow hopefully have more posts soon
No comments:
Post a Comment