2.09.2008

My Mom's Handy Work

My mom is extrememly talented, must be where I get my creativity gene from. As you all have seen in past posts, she's into embroidery and cross-stitch...


This is Isabelle's Valentine/Easter 2008 sweater... I just love it, not to mention I picked it out... My mom put IsaB in the middle of the heart and added the great embelleshement around the hood and edges of the pockets.


I know I shared this picture already, but I had to show you the close up of the cow behind the fence, cause it's so cute and it's hard to see in the other picture I posted. But since I am doing this blog to share and to keep as a journal for Isabelle, I wanted the 2 pictures to be together.



I have been crazy busy, making a calendar for my friend Annette, which I've posted on my digidesign blog, just click on the link to the right... I also got a small contract job to create a label for a bath and body products, I have included it in my portfolio blog and I've added Paul's new business cards and documents. The business has a new look to it...

I have been busy on the computer, just not with pictures to update the blog or my Flickr account, but I promise next week, I will try to get caught up. Right now I'm trying to get my portfolio onto a creative services website, so I can reach more people looking to hire someone like myself...

OK, love to you all, I need to get back to it...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Yes, your Mom is extremely talented. I enjoy seeing your pictures of Isabelle. I hope all of you are keeping warm.
    Love,
    Ed and Adelle

    ReplyDelete