2.28.2008

I'm such a Slacker

LOL!!! I apologize, here is a picture from Valentine's Day. My mom and I took Isabelle to a Polish Cafe for lunch called Boskos in Sterling Heights. We had a really good lunch. Then we went to a couple of different Polish Groceries to get some food for an international party we had in our neighborhood the following evening.

The party was wonderful too, I am waiting for a disc of pictures from my neighbors so I can share. My camera is slowing down and doesn't take the greatest pictures anymore, so the one's I have aren't that great, I don't really want to share them.

Here's Isabelle acting like daddy... I loved this picture, she lost something in the dark abyss that is between my counter and dishwasher, so she ran to get Paul's baseball cap and flashlight to see if she couldn't remedy the problem. I got a chuckle cause it looked as if all would work out fine as long as she got the hat on backwards. Her Daddy is her hero and I can't think of a better person for her to look up to.

This is a European Starling, I love the markings on him. We get a TON of them lately, he's actually puffed up cause it was sooo cold, but they are the most beautiful yet ugliest bird I've seen. It mostly has to do with their long beak and spindly leg and claws. Kind of scary looking.

Here's one of my 3 Butzy Squirrels... Love This picture!!!

And finally, one of our many many sparrows. I just thought it was cute all puffed up like that.

OK, so one more post to go to get you all caught up. I need to go get ready to get Isabelle from school and then come home and clean my house for my birthday celebration. I'm so excited, it's going to be a blast!!! And for toppers, as if it couldn't get any better, one of my closest friends Mindy is coming for the weekend, all the way from IL... It should be illegal to be this excited!!! I hope my camera is on it's best behavior this weekend. We will see!!!

I'll try to get the rest of the pics posted soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment