I apologize, I am so bad, since I started working it's been crazy to get on here and post as you can see I haven't made time to update my banner... My flickr is updated daily as I am doing a 365 Day Challenge, it's a pic daily of Isabelle and at the end I will put it in a book. I may do the challenge for myself when I get my new camera, I'm saving up for it, so I am excited, all the stuff I'm selling from the purge I'm doing will go to buy me a new camera. Mine's old and gonna give any day. I'm just praying it holds out until I can get my new one.
We are fine, but busy, my parents sold their house that they have lived in for over 30 years and I am PURGING with capital everything so to get the stuff they've been giving us to fit. I am very grateful don't get me wrong, but it's a bigger job than I thought as my mom and dad packing has been a BIG job!!! But it's forcing me to get my household affairs in order... It's been a healing find yourself process as well. I am having to face reality and purge stuff I'm holing onto for sentimental reasons. I have to remember the connection to my passed loved ones is NOT in the item but in my heart.
I have also bee learning how to meditate and it's been wonderful, getting in touch of my inner self and what is important in life. And learning that not everything has to be a stressful catastrophe. Meditating has really helped me A LOT!!! I recommend it to everyone.
I have met some wonderful new friends on Flickr and I've gotten a lot closer with older friends, well a few. I have learned that you can't make everyone love you and it shouldn't matter if they do. Can't please everyone all the time and you can't help your feelings and how you deal with them. I've let go of different ideals of what friendship means and have categorized things, I don't know if you know the e-mail that tells you the different types of friends and how long they are in your life... But I've got my BFF Emily who I wouldn't trade for anything in the world we know each other and we accept each other's quirks, My husband is my new found Best Friend and soul mate if we were any better we'd be dancing on a cloud, I can't live without him. I have my parents, my heroes and my best friends as well... I have a couple of friends who seem to be old souls to me, like we were friends in another life time and we found each other again... And then there are the friends where you start off where you left off but you're not in contact as often as you like and then there's the acquaintances and I just deal with the fact I can't make everyone or keep everyone as the type of friend I would like... Life is Good and God is GREAT no matter the situation!!!
OK, enough deep thinking...
I'm still at Summit Sports, Paul's still doing F&S and Isabelle is in childcare for the summer and LOVES it and a couple days a week our neighbor Cindy watches her, Isabelle just loves her. Isabelle is in Cheerleading, her 3rd class, she had her week camp for it already and she's in swim class this week too. She's getting so big and grown up. If you haven't visited my Flickr page, please do, you'll be amazed!!! http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennie-j/
Alright, I'll be off of here for now. I'll be back when I get a chance... But mind that I think of you all often and I do... God Bless you all and hold the one's who are dear closest to your heart and don't take anyone for granted. Life is too short and one day you'll look back and wonder where the heck the time went!!!
LOVE HUGS & BLESSINGS!!!
Jen, So much you have said is so true...and yes meditation is great...try pairing it with yoga and you'll feel great inside and out....i should take some of that advice...
ReplyDeleteMy parents retired this year too...so I know exactly what you are going through...especially since I was raised in the same house my mother was raised in....So it was more like a 75 year old household.....
update when you can...that's what i do...Shell
I will come to your house and purge! I feel like that would be a great job for me 'cause I love getting rid of junk and helping people get rid of junk would be a good career. I am bad about my blog too; don't sweat it.
ReplyDelete