6.03.2008

Swimming


Swimming
Originally uploaded by jennie-j

I took Isabelle across the street to swim on sunday. We had a great time and she loved it.

I've been busy with work and house and completely slipped my mind to update the blog, I apologize. And repeat again that the best way for pic updates now is Flickr.

In going along with the soon to be elections, I got this site in an e-mail... http://www.rense.com/general82/obmmm.htm check it out if you would like. I'm not wanting to debate with anyone on this matter, I just don't trust the man as far as I can throw him... Take a look at it if you would like.

Have a wonderful day, I need to get back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Some people will believe anything they read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who left that comment but this is my blog with my opinions... If you can't be nice DON'T leave a message. And if you are bold enough to be a jerk... Leave your NAME!!!

    ReplyDelete