
Here are a couple of pictures from Isabelle's first cheerleading class, she was shy at first but really picked up on the stances and moves. The teacher says she's a "pro"


Mostly Paul takes her and picks her up from school, so once a week I usually get a silly text picture from him to show us what is going on.

All is good and fine with the world now that they had their first grape slushy of spring... Funny thing is that I craved that sweet grape flavor when I was pregnant with her.
Well that is all for now, I wanted to go to bed an hour ago, but I wanted to post some pictures for you all. And I want to thank you all for your great comments and complements. Have a wonderful FRIDAY!!!!
Loved all the pics and the updates. Soooooo cute.
ReplyDeleteLove, MOM
Ya! Cheerleading pictures! Auntie Em will have to do some cheers with her! LOL So great to see you posting again!
ReplyDelete